Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 12, 2018

US Embassy Scholarship For 10,000 African students To Study In Any University Of Choice

The President of the USA, Donald Trump, yesterday accepted the US Embassy Scholarship for Worldwide college students, realizing the truth that there are a lot of decided and gifted, low-income college students around the globe, who solely require monetary assets and entry to info to raised their academic future. For some years now, the US Embassy, US seeks to determine academically certified and extremely motivated, low-income college students around the globe to affix the Schooling in USA.

Scholarships in Universities Like: Oxford College, Cambrige College, college of leeds, college of Derby, College of wolverhampton, College of Northampton,  College of the west of Scotland/college of strathclyde, Teesside College, Lancaster College,Canadian Visa Lottery, Job Alternatives, Canadian Visa Lottery Utility Type, Canadian Visa Lottery Utility Type 2017, Ongoing Canadian Visa Lottery Utility, The right way to Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery Utility Type 2017, Job apply, Worldwide Jobs, Free Scholarship, Automobile Insurance coverage, On-line Jobs, Insurance coverage Firm Visa, Gasoline/Electrical energy Visa, Car Visa, Mortage Visa, Lawyer Visa, Mortgage Visa, Lawyer Visa, Columbian Visa, Donate Visa and Convention Name, Diploma and Credit score Visa.Apply Now, Begin Utility, Begin Now, On-line Enterprise, Job Vacancies, Jobs For College students, On-line Coaching, Coaching Program, Canada Visa Lottery, Lottery Utility kind, Obama Care, Engineering Applied sciences, Petroleum, Oil, and Gasoline Shell Firm.

The USA Embassy is encouraging younger leaders to use for the 2018 US Embassy Scholarship, which opened from October three to November 10, 2018.
A press release issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the united statesEmbassy on Thursday, stated the appliance for the Scholarship would shut at precisely on Friday, November 10, 2018.
The mission is to help gifted and decided, low-income college students who're good candidates for monetary help from U.S. schools and universities however lack the monetary assets to cowl the up-front price of acquiring admission.
The US Embassy will work carefully via their representatives with college students recurrently scheduled conferences and seminars to help them all through the appliance course of to safe admission and scholarships to attend schools and universities in the US. The fee for utility course of is sponsored, together with registration charges for required standardized examinations and gives free membership to the U.S. Schooling.

Advantages



  • The College Composition Payment on the applicable fee*

  • A upkeep allowance for a single pupil ($14,900 for 12 months on the 2018-18 fee; professional rata for programs shorter than 12 months)

  • One economic system single airfare at each the start and finish of the course

  • Inbound visa prices & the price of the Immigration Well being Surcharge


Additionally Test:  Research in USA: Scholarship for Worldwide College students at Pittsburg State College, 2018/18

Concerning the scholarship

  • Tutorial improvement funding – from $500 to $2,000, depending on the size of your course, to attend conferences and programs.

  • Household allowance – as much as $10,120 for a primary baby and as much as $four,320 for a second baby (2016-17 fee). No funding is supplied for a companion.

  • Fieldwork – chances are you'll apply to maintain as much as your regular upkeep allowance whereas on fieldwork as a part of your Ph.D. (the Belief doesn't fund different area work prices as these needs to be funded by the College Composition Payment).

  • Hardship funding – for unexpected difficulties

  • Maternity/Paternity funding – must you require it, chances are you'll apply to intermit your research for as much as 6 months and proceed to obtain your upkeep allowance throughout this time

  • Some fourth yr funding for Ph.D. Students could also be supplied


Eligibility



  • A citizen of any nation exterior the US

  • Making use of to pursue one of many following full-time residential programs of research:

  • Ph.D. (three-year research-only diploma)

  • MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only diploma)

  • One yr postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA and many others.)


Eligible Areas: Open for all (besides residents of United States)

Undergraduate Candidates:

  • Connect a copy of your WAEC “O” Stage outcomes (from WAEC web site), if relevant or out there.

  • Request an entire a letter of advice kind out of your College authority, testifying to your character, expertise and abilities. Please don't embrace a primary testimonial that doesn't speak about you as a person, if out there.

  • Ship a scanned copy of your transcript from JS1 to SS3 together with your mock and first time period outcomes, if potential or out there.


Additionally Test:  Obtainable Scholarships for Worldwide College students, 2018 | College of Cambridge, UK

Graduate Candidates:

  • Connect a duplicate of your Last yr outcomes and diploma outcomes (if out there)

  • Present the small print of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Division (HOD) that we are able to contact to search out out extra about you.

  • Ship a scanned copy of your transcripts that exhibits your GPA


Utility Deadline: November 10th, 2018.

Apply For Scholarship:

15 comments:

  1. Hoo thanks. Hoping to hear from you dear. Believing I can promise to make you happy always dear

    my whatsapp no +8801759442424 my email mmoinu650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo thanks. Hoping to hear from you dear. Believing I can promise to make you happy always dear

    my whatsapp no +8801759442424 my email mmoinu650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoo thanks. Hoping to hear from you dear. Believing I can promise to make you happy always dear

    my whatsapp no +8801759442424 my email mmoinu650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoo thanks. Hoping to hear from you dear. Believing I can promise to make you happy always dear

    my whatsapp no +8801759442424 my email mmoinu650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoo thanks. Hoping to hear from you dear. Believing I can promise to make you happy always dear

    my whatsapp no +8801759442424 my email mmoinu650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I an a Gambian. I wish to write and acknowledge you in receipt. Consider me . Contacts are
    (+220) 9848390/ 7848390

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoo thanks ,my watht's app contact no +251920075361

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi honey I like you am agree for marry with you.+971561950390

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slt mon amour suis tres interesser par les mummy riches et sucre stp que se soit toi ou tes camarades sugar je desire a la tranche de 25 a 45ans pr vivre une amour de sex romantic et sucre comme du miel vivre avec toi me serais joyeux de toute ma vie mon contact wsapp +237666334102 je t'aime et je vous aiment jattends ton geste cherie bizou stp meme si tu es deja prise branche moi a une tes camarades je ss vraiment interesser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai I am sijo I am from India I am ready to stay with you. I Love you to much honestely truly.my phone number is 919544793078.mywhatsappnumber is same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ms. Emillia.. Good Evening. How are you? I am fine. My name is Anil kumar Gangopadhyay. Ii am Indian. I lives in India. I am working Hotel industry in India last 27 years. Can you connect my Whats App. My Whats App no +918826703957. Please connect my whats App. My email id - anilgangopadhyay@gmail.com This is my contact number also. I need your contact number & email id. I want to speak with you. It is very very urgent. What is your good name & which country are you belongs? I have one brother. No sister. My parents are no more. Thank you for your mail. I accept your friend request already. Please connect my whats app. As per your message you LOVE me. I Love you also & kiss you. You are very cute & beautiful. If you really love me then drop the message in my Whats App number. I am interest with you. I am serious about this matter. I think you also serious about this matter. If you ready to give you arrange my visa then I will go in USA. Lives with you. Working at your Dad office.I am ready for this opportunity. Now you tell me what to do ? But I do not have any money for visa & other things. If you carry my all expenditure then it is Okay for me. Let me know in my Whats app number. Wait for your reply. I do not forget you. On God I love you too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- LINK AD --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7660338454331337" data-ad-slot="4207993195" data-ad-format="link" data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>